These are pre-etched 19mm billet buttons. These buttons comes with a pigtail connector for easy wiring and feature a replaceable micro switch. They have a flat surface and the led move with the button so they are easy to press in. What’s more? They are available with RGB LED for endless possibility!
These buttons comes with 5 different LED color choice. The LED have independant pin on the button; they can be wired to light with your parking light, when you press the button or just about any configuration you can think of. If you are unsure about which pin does what, take a look at the wiring diagram page.
These model also comes in RGB; if you want a red, a blue or a green button you will be getting an RGB LED button. You will have the choice of these 3 color down the road. The RGB LED share a common anode which mean they are inter-connected to a positive (+12vdc) pin and you must connect to ground the color you want to light. More informations on the RGB LED can be found on the wiring diagram page. Each LED color pin is clearly identified on the buttons.
- 19mm (3/4″) Hole
- 22mm Face Diameter – 13mm Button Diameter
- 16mm Push Diameter
- IP67 Rating
- Pigtail Connector with 150mm (6″ long) wire
- 12VDC LED (White and Orange not polarity sensitive, RGB Common Anode)
- 5A Current Rating
- 10mm (3/8″) Maximum Panel Thickness
- 50mm (2″) Depth Including Pigtail
- Black Housing Material; Anodized Aluminum
- Chrome Housing Material; Stainless-Steel
Daniel B. (verified owner) –
Dean L. (verified owner) –